Your Future Depends on Your Worth
I bet you have plans and goals for the future. Unique hopes and dreams for yourself, your marriage, children, career, and financial status. You want a bright future so you keep your eyes on the prize and likely work diligently to achieve it.
I get it! But in the pursuit of these aspirations, it’s important to not forget what matters most, how you feel about yourself. Your view of self plays a huge part in how successful you will be in achieving your goals, dreams, and plans.
There are some important foundational principles ever women must possess to be fully equipped, confident and secure for the journey toward attainment. I’m talking about foundational principals that attribute to you knowing without a doubt your self-worth.
Without the foundational principles of self-worth, it can feel like you are in a rat race, feeling powerless in your efforts, and believing you do not deserve what you want to achieve. You may find yourself feeling incapable, then fall into the web of comparing yourself to others and thinking you are not enough.
The uphill battle of not realizing personal worth is brutal to the esteem of a woman and damaging to her spirit. It is an obstacle that can stop her dead in her tracks and prevent her from reaching her true potential.
If this is a concern for you, I’d like to help. On April 18 and April 21 I am leading a new webinar event: Realize Your Worth! How to Build Healthy Self-Esteem & Confidence.
During the webinar I’m going to introduce to you my RYW “6” Formula – that’s – Realize Your Worth “6” Formula.
You will learn about 6 foundational principles to help you build healthy self-esteem and confidence. These foundational principles, if practiced with diligence will empower you to believe in yourself so deeply that you will achieve everything your heart desires.
You will also learn how to:
- Identify the specific causes of low self-esteem and address the self-limiting beliefs that consume you
- Be confident to take risks and worry less about failing
- Be less concerned with other people’s opinions of you and walk more assured in your personal power
- Distinguish between genuine, deep low-esteem and casual self-doubt
- Love yourself just as you are and love the woman you are becoming
- Create the emotional space to heal from the pains of self-neglect and traumatic experiences
- Become more self-aware and self-accepting instead of secretly trying to prove something to others and yourself
- Manage consistent, self-inflicted thoughts and beliefs about personal limitations
- Create a clear vision and concrete goals for a more confident you
If you can relate to these areas of personal development and have a strong desire to realize your worth and become more self-confident you MUST join me.
I’ll see you there!
P.S. If this is not for you please share it with five women in your network that could benefit from this information and the learning opportunity.