The Habit of Positive Thinking
Hello Dear Friends!
Today’s message is a reminder about an important habit we should practice in our daily lives. The habit I’m speaking about can help to free you from self-doubt and increase your self-esteem–it’s the habit of THINKING POSITIVE.
Thinking positive invites us to focus on our potential and the possibilities for what we desire. It’s the pathway to achieving our dreams and creates within us a “nothing is impossible” attitude. But, it begins and ends with the act of discipline and intention.
Do you have the discipline to grow from negative thinking to positive thinking?
It is said that it takes 21 to 30 days to break a bad habit and create a new habit.
This weekend, join me and others in my Positive Thinking Challenge as the first step in your journey to breaking the habit of negative thinking.
To guide your intentional actions start by…
- Trying an exercise called mind mapping, to help you visualize things you want to achieve (visit www.mindmapping.com to learn more)
- Take time out for yourself to reflect on what you did well this week
- Practice speaking to yourself in a loving manner
- Encourage yourself to try and do a new challenge
- Focus on things you like about yourself (it could be your appearance, personality, or talents)
- Lastly, think about all the good you deserve to attract in your life
If this feels right to you, don’t stop on Sunday, continue the challenge during the work week, and up to the 21 or 30-day mark to build your stamina for thinking positive.
Just watch how more energized, and motivated you will be to continue doing better for yourself every day!
Share your experience, tips, and thoughts about what thinking positively has done for you!
Tell me how it goes!
All the best,
For extra guidance on How to Think Positive, watch my YouTube video’s related to this topic.